Sunday, July 22, 2012

Carroll County's Got Talent

For those of you who have been reading my blog and have noticed that it's been a while since I've posted something, I apologize.

For those who haven't read my blog yet. Welcome to my first post!

Seriously though, this whole blog thing really can take a lot of time, if one wants to add some quality photos and add some decent story.

Since I'm a bit behind on posts, I'm thinking I may have to give you more photos and less story, for now, in order to get caught up.

This post, and others to follow, is about some of the talent that we have here in Carroll County, MD.
My son, Jordan, had been playing around with hip-hop dancing for a little while; trying to replicate things he saw on TV or the Internet. He clearly had a knack for it...he gets it from me...and eventually he started taking classes at a local dance studio in, Westminster, MD; Project C Studios (more about the actual studio at another time).

This past June...see I'm giving you some info and photos that can count toward last month's post that never happened...Project C held their annual dance concert. They featured several styles of dance, including Jazz, Tap, Contemporary, Hip-Hop...

Kids from all age ranges participated in the show and there were at least two faculty members, and a couple of faculty-in-training, who participated as well.

I'll share several of the photos here, but to see the rest I'll direct you to my website; www.sbirdsallphoto.com. You'll find this gallery on the Events page.

Enjoy!



This is Jen. She's the owner
of Project C Studios.















YES I'm A DANCER



My son, Jordan, is the 2nd from the left.




















































No comments:

Post a Comment