Monday, May 28, 2012

Another Post About Guests

My last post was about how I had guests over to the house. This time, I was the guest…on a couple of levels.



This post will be sparse on commentary, but full of photos.


First, I was the Guest Writer on my friend’s blog, after having been a guest at the home of her and her family (there are some great photos in the post…click on them to see them larger). She’s got a ton of great posts, so feel free take some time and read her material (www.dustylizard.wordpress.com). But, make sure you come back.

Secondly, I was a guest at a wedding this past weekend; the Bride is one of my caseworkers.  I wasn’t the photographer, but couldn’t help but take a bunch of photos at the ceremony.

That’s all I’m going to write…so enjoy the wedding.






















This is the actual Photographer








I was up in the balcony for several
of these shots. The photographer
had a second shooter, but neither
used this vantage point and I didn't
want to get in their way.









































I absolutely love this shot. You should
click on this one to see it larger.



















With this ring...

I thee wed.
























The parents were invited up to give their blessing.










There were lots of photographers.
OK, guys...come up for some air!









Mr. and Mrs. Ludwig



































No comments:

Post a Comment