Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Happy Birthday, Jordan

Well, this past weekend my oldest son turned 18.

It seems as though it wasn't too long ago that I was tossing him over my head and he was laughing with uncontrollable joy.



For his birthday, I was going to make breakfast. However, he had to get to basketball practice first thing in the morning. Therefore, I told him I would have breakfast ready when he got home.


Knowing how he likes pancakes, I decided to make him one. Yes, you heard me correctly, I made him ONE.






One GIANT PANCAKE!!!


I actually made one for myself, before he got home, in order to make sure they would come out OK. The toughest part was flipping it in the pan. It actually took two spatulas, which meant that I had little control over the pan.

The pancake, which was a banana pancake, by the way, was too much for me. I tried to choke it down, but had to stop. Jordan didn't have any problem with it.


This is not an image of him nearly barfing. He was trying to imitate the face he made nearly 17 years prior.

Following are a few photos I took of him that afternoon.



Signature move: Wink and a Gun
Simple Black & White











So very proud of my Young Man!

I love you, Son. May God bless you in all you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment