Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Family is Plum Crazy

Despite the fact that a massive storm, Hurricane Sandy, came through our area and much of the East Coast, I don't really have any impressive photos at this time.

Instead, I figured I would lighten the mood with some photos I took at the end of June, when my brother Matt and his family came to visit.
One of the things I have done with family, and friends, who come to visit, is to take them to a local wooden slide.


























One of the things that my brother and his family like to do is to pick as many different kinds of fruits as they can. Since I don't live very far from a local orchard, we decided to see what was in season.

We thought peaches would be the best, but we were informed that the peaches would still need another couple of weeks; however, plums were ready to be picked.




So we picked some.








And ate some.



And picked some more.





I know these are apples...
just go with it.



We had a great chauffeur through the orchard.
















And after picking all the plums, what better to do than eat...





Ice Cream!!!!







We had a great time, and I hope you enjoyed joining us.




No comments:

Post a Comment