Sunday, September 2, 2012

Happy Birthday

Today is my birthday, but this post isn't really about me. But, I will direct you to one that is about my birthday.

The picture is of a cake my two boys made for me back in 2009; it was incredibly moist and delicious.









So, as I said, my birthday is today. I didn't do much today, but friends of mine helped me enjoy my birthday yesterday. My friend, Dusty Lizard, writes a blog and posted about the day here. It's worth taking a look at.

I was a guest writer on her blog, here; it's also worth a look.

Today's post, however, is about someone else who just had a birthday; my cousin, Kayla.



She had come out to visit, with my mother, back in late March of this year (2012).



One of the benefits of being family, and coming to visit me, is that you get to have your picture taken.


Some people may see it as a benefit, and others may not; however, Kayla had thought about going into modeling (she's got to be close to 6' tall, and the camera likes her).




She didn't get a chance to go the modeling route, so now she's stuck with having me take her photos. Poor Kayla.


Happy Birthday, Cuz!

1 comment:

  1. I love your friend's blog. What clever friends you have.

    ReplyDelete